Community-Centered Strategy and Design
I work with good-hearted companies and non-profits to design and develop programs, products and communities. You can often find me working with Loyal.
My clients and collaborators think of community as an important part of their work. They understand the value of listening, prioritize quality over quantity, and believe in the power of the human touch. I help them clarify their objectives, set priorities, align their teams, build roadmaps, understand their community's needs or desires, test new ideas, and just plain getting-things-done. Think I might be able to help? Reach out and let's chat.
- Strategic workshops and retreats
- Community and program strategies
- Product Strategies (focus on onboarding and engagement)
- Mission, Vision and Values work
- Workflow and process improvement
- Community/Customer Interviews
- Design Research
- Quantitative assessments
- Outreach and relationship building
- Event planning and production
- Instructional design (handbooks, FAQs, workshops, etc)
- Feedback management
Whether you'd like to learn more about how I can help you, are interested in collaborating, or just want to be friends, I'd love to hear from you. Please introduce yourself and I'll be in touch!